CHECKLIST FOR THE EMPLOYMENT VISA
Employment visas are issued to foreigners who are working in India, for an organization registered in India. Employment visas are usually granted for one year, or the term of the contract. It can be extended in India
- Foreign nationals coming to India as consultant on contract for whom the Indian Company pays fixed remuneration (this may not be in the form of a monthly salary).
- Foreign artists engaged to conduct regular performances for the duration of the employment contract given by Hotels, Clubs or other organizations.
- Foreign nationals who are coming to India to take up employment as coaches of national/state level teams or reputed sports clubs.
- Foreign sportsmen who are given a contract for a specified period by Indian Clubs/Organizations.
- Self-employed foreign nationals coming to India for providing Engineering, Medical, Accounting, Legal or such other highly skilled services in their capacity as independent consultants provided the provision of such services is permitted under law.
- Foreign language teachers/interpreters.
- Foreign specialist chefs.
- Foreign nationals deputed for providing technical support/services transfer of know-how/services for which the Indian company pays fee/royalty to the foreign company.
- Senior management personnel and/or specialists employed by foreign firms who are relocated to India to work on specific project/management assignments.
APPLICANT SHOULD SATISFY THE FOLLOWING CONDITION TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- The applicant should be a highly skilled and/or qualified professional being engaged or appointed by a company/organization/industry/undertaking in India on contract or an employment basis at a senior level, skilled position such as technical expert, senior executive, or in a managerial position etc.
- The Employment visa can’t be granted for routine, ordinary or secretarial/clerical jobs.
- The employee’s salary must be in excess of U.S. $25,000 per year.
For more details on Employment Visa You may refer to the link http://mha.nic.in/pdfs/work_visa_faq.pdf
Embassy/Consulate may grant employment visa, which is valid for an year irrespective of the contract. Further extension may be obtained from MHA/FRRO in the concerned state in India. The visa duration starts from the day of issuance and not from the day of entry in India. Foreign technician may get visa for period of five years or the bilateral agreement between Indian and foreign government whichever is less with multiple entries. For highly skilled IT person visa validity is upto 3 years with multiple entries. Others can be granted visa with validity of two years with multiple entries.
Passengers having valid tourist visa can enter India from any desired port of immigration check post (Airport, Seaport).
FEE FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA:
Visa fees for employment visa is different for all the country’s Embassy’s charge. Visa fees is based on the visa duration from 1 year to 5 years.
The visitors are required to fill online visa Application by visiting website http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa and visit their nearest embassy with printout of the online filled application and required travel documents.
Employment visa are given with the multiple entry option so person can visit as may time within the validity of the visa.
- Passport with 6 month validity
- Passport size photographs
- Photo copy of passport
- Copy of online filled form
- Appointment letter
- Contract letter
- Resume of applicant
- Organization registration
- Tax liability letter
- Project details
- Sponsor letter from organization in India
- Justification letter from employer
Please feel free to Contact Us to accelerate your business transformation with Jilian Consultants worldwide Call & WhatsApp Us: +91 7217885429 & +91 7982291329 or Mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com